Family Vacation, St. George Island, FL

Family picture night.
The men
Oysters!
Mama and David, riding the waves!
Grandmother and Bip, still so in love!
Mama, me, and Grandmother, or "The Gene Pool" as we're called.
Ryan and Alisha, visiting one day from Tallahassee!
Our catch from deep sea fishing...let me know if you want to come over for a fish dinner...
Crystal getting seasick...
John and Ben after their 23 mile bike ride across the island.
Little bro David and I getting our ice cream at Aunt Ebby's, a must!
Simple summer pleasures, flip flops and a good read!
Our dog Buddy loved to boogie board! He would stand up while we pushed him around, no kidding!
Enjoy, honey, just a couple of weeks before year two!

Mama, G & B, jacuzzi living!

We had a wonderful family vaca in July with my mom, step-dad, grandmother, grandfather, two brothers, step-sister, and her boyfriend! It was great to have a whole week to just talk and catch up with family, especially my amazing grandparents, Grandmother and Bip! We did a lot that week, I'll just let the pictures tell the story!

Comments

Popular Posts