Osteoblast 2008

Momma Doc after hitting the target and dunking her husband Doc (Dean Stowers, Dean of medical school)!
Dr. Teitelbaum after being dunked!
The velcro wall.
Sumo wrestling, I thought this was hysterical!
Ben taking a shot at one of the faculty members.
Dr. Thompson taking a turn.
Dr. Teitelbaum sneaking up on the target and dunking the dean!
Dr. Stowers, about to fall in!
One of my best friends Heather and her son Ben! Wish I had gotten pics of Ben and I in the blow up castle, we were a wet muddy mess, but it was fun!

We are so blessed that Ben attends the best medical school ever! The faculty are so amazing and supportive, and are always ready to have a good time! The Student Osteopathic Medical Association planned the first annual Osteoblast, which took place after the first round of tests. Faculty, staff, students and families all came out and had a wonderful time!

Comments

  1. Ang! I love you too! You are such an amazing friend! I just know we are going to be life long friends. Two girls who love Gone with the Wind....it was meant to be! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts