Surprise Surprise!

During the month of January, my husband and his mother teamed up and began scheming to give me a surprise 28th birthday party. We were planning on being in Columbus the weekend before my birthday for Ben to attend military medicine day at Ft. Benning, so Ben decided that would be the perfect opportunity for a party. Saturday morning we were instructed to vacate the house because Laurie had to get ready for a" shower she was giving". When we returned, I walked into the kitchen and found Mom & Royce, Dad & Cindy, Grandmother & Bip, Billy, Mandy, and Mason, Lauren & Ken, and Laurie & Jimmy! The trip for my family to Ben's family is a couple of hours, so it was no small task to get them all down there! I was so touched that so many people took their precious Saturday to travel and see me. And I don't know how my mother-in-law managed to plan a party with me there the two days before! So as you can see, not only do I come from a marvelous family but I married into one as well! I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked because I was enjoying the party so much, but here are the ones I have.








Comments

Popular Posts