Homemaker Horror

My Dearest Ben,

Well, I just got home from my first grad school class and you're already snug in the bed, snoozing away. I guess a guy needs his sleep when he gets up at 3:00 a.m. and works 14 hour days. Anyway, what are my reflections on my first day of class? I think it's going to be hard. Darn it.

Anyway, darling, the reason I'm really writing is to let you know that if tomorrow your morning coffee has a metallic taste to it, that's because I had to staple the bottom of the filter together. Why did I have to do this? Because the filter in the coffee pot is on its fourth use as I have forgotten to purchase coffee filters for the second day in a row. But just think how much money I'm saving in coffee filters with each re-use!

Thanks for understanding.

Love,

Angela

Yeah, I'm an awesome wife. June Cleaver is rolling over in her grave.

Comments

  1. so...I am not alone:). Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rolling on the floor laughing! If the house isn't perfect, your eating mac 'n' cheese and your have to staple your coffee filter...life is still going to be wonderful because of who you are and how much we love you. Those little things can wait. Call me when you are free...I'm dying to hear about your classes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts