Home Sweet Home


Breakfast on the seashore Sunday morning.

We are now officially Mississippi residents! Moving has had it's ups and downs (and downs) but we're moving on and focusing on the positive. I will try to chronicle our adventures of the last week, because I think they are something I'll want to remember. The military community is wonderful and from the moment I stepped on base I've been embraced and taken care of. We received our base house on Friday, yay! And it's huge! Yay! But our household items can't be delivered until June 9, a week from Thursday, boo! So, we're grinding it out here in our temporary living facility. I love my husband and son oh so much, but if the three of us share this tiny space much longer I'm going to explode into a million pieces. We visit our house often so we can BREATHE and are planning to get some painting and landscaping done before our things arrive. I love the area, love the base, love the people, and I think we're going to be very happy here.

Playing in our temporary house.

P.S. It's HOT down here y'all!

Comments

  1. I'm so happy that you are loving your new place. That's wonderful that you have a support team already. I hope you are all settled in and life is becoming calmer. I love the picture of the beach, and Adam :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts