I'm not famous but my friends are, so that counts

I know, I know, it's either all or nothing with me in the blogging world, isn't it? But, I've been without a laptop and while I have full use of my husband's laptop and our desktop they just don't seem to suffice for blogging. Blogging requires personal, familiar territory. I took a trip to Knoxville this evening and am now in possession of a shiny new power cord :). I'm enjoying sitting in Starbucks on a computer while sipping my chai latte. Simple pleasures.

So, while I upload pictures and compose posts, please enjoy this article featuring my precious friend Elizabeth Wands. Ms. Wands is a member of my mischievous group of Brumby friends. This group dates back to our freshman year of college and in August we will be celebrating 10 years of friendship together. Wands, as we call her, purchased a condo in New Orleans this year and the Times-Picayune did a write up on the condos.

So, click here and scroll to the third picture down to see what's it's like to be spotlighted in the lifestyle section of a major newspaper. I can only dream...

Comments

  1. That's so exciting that your friend was featured! I'm loving her Badger Red Couch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts