Why does no one wear a hat anymore?




Is there anything more ladylike than a gorgeous new hat? In days past, a new hat had the same effect on women as new shoes. It had the ability to make you feel instantly stylish and gorgeous. So why don't we wear them anymore? Perhaps because modern hairstyles don't pair well with a hat? I wonder... Well, if you're like me and lament the passing of this classic fashion click here to enjoy LIFE'S photo gallery of spring hats. I feel happier and more sophisticated already!

P.S. Notice the gloves in all these pictures? Yeah, love those too.

Comments

  1. I agree! I think hats and gloves are very chic, if done in the right way. I'm also a big fan of wearing gloves with a big cocktail ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE hats....We should start the trend darlin'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts