Goins Week In Review

1. Angela accepted to graduate school, check!
2. Ben finished his second year of medical school, check!
3. Gained a beautiful new niece, check!
3. Found a place to live in Birmingham, check!

WHEW! Now you may understand the new tag line of our blog. I know it's a little cheesy, but every time I hear that line from this song I think, oh my, that is so descriptive of our life! Life is moving fast and it's all we can do to keep up.

Coming up:
June 16: Ben takes boards
June 20: Moving Day
July 6: Ben begins clinical rotations and his 3rd year of med school

I think I need a nap...

Comments

  1. I am so proud of you, Angela! Such a fun and exciting time. Grad school is going to be awesome and I know ya'll will love B-vegas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts