More Ella...







We were able to take a couple of days this week to go and visit our new niece. I drove while Ben took over the backseat of my car to study for boards and nap. Ella is even more beautiful in person than in pictures. Lauren seems like she's always been a mother, I hope my maternal instincts kick in like hers did! I wish I had taken pictures of Ella's nursery because it's so beautiful, a room fit for a princess. And the window box full of flowers Ken planted outside her window is to die for. We're so glad we were able to see her this week. It will probably be at least a month before we see her again and I know she will change so much during that time. Ben who normally can take or leave babies seemed to be very taken with little Ella...so maybe there's hope for him yet!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Gorgeous little girl!!! How fun that you were able to see he while she is still little! Yes...there is hope for Ben and babies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts