Here we go again!

Today: Load up truck and SUV and drive to Chattanooga
Tuesday: Ben takes boards in Chattanooga while I get up REALLY early to make it to our new place in B'ham at 7:00 a.m. to wait all day for gas and internet connection. Ben will join me there that night after boards.
Wednesday: Get up REALLY early again {have I mentioned yet that Ben and I are not morning people?} and drive back to Tennessee in SUV, pick up moving van, load van.
Thursday: Say good-bye to Tennessee and make final trip to Birmingham.

I'll talk to you guys next week when we're officially Alabama residents!

Comments

  1. Good luck Ang! Good luck Ben on your boards! Ang- call me if I can help with your move. I would love to do your paint colors and painting. SERIOUSLY! :) Love you!.... call me on my cell so we can plan a weekend together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, Angela! Tell Ben good luck, too! I want to help decorate,too!You're going to be so much closer -- I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts