Feast Your Eyes

...on my cousins Jessi and Justin.

Photobucket

I mean seriously, if your heart isn't melting it's made of stone.

Please click here and vote for them! They are close to the final twelve to be included in the Children's Eye Foundation calendar. They are on the right side, it is the picture labeled "Big Sister Love". While you're there take the time to learn about the importance of early detection of eye problems in children. Strabismus affects many members of my family so this is an important issue to us. You better believe we will be begin Adam's screenings early on, it makes a huge difference in treatment!

You can read more about Jessi (J2), Justin (J4), and their brothers (J1 & J3) at My Crazy J's. You can also check out my their mama's (aka my cousin Heather) photography!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to finally post about my first baby shower, as well as announce some exciting news about the arrival (currently in progress) of the first of the five boys of fall!

Comments

Popular Posts