Remembering the Reason

I've had a hormonal week of crying (uncontrollable sobbing is more like it), insecurities, etc etc etc. There's been no trigger for this behavior, in fact, if things were ever going as well as they possibly could as far as our lives and getting ready for the baby it's now. I have no idea what's going on, except to blame it on hormones. All I can say is I have a love/hate relationship with pregnancy. Most days I love it, the bump, the movement, bliss! And the fact that my body can grow and change to nurture this baby is nothing but miraculous. When you think about it, considering I'm growing a human life it's amazing how little the body changes and how for the most part I'm able to continue on with life as usual. But sometimes when I feel like it's slowing me down from all the things I want to do, I just want my old self back, and wonder if I'll ever really feel like me again.

Then my friend Amanda posted this.

All better. Completely. All better.

Hurry up December.

Comments

  1. Awww, I'm glad Aubrey could make you smile. She makes us smile every day. It really is a miracle how little you change and then when you meet your little person, you're like wow I made that. December will be here before you know it! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My crying for no particular reason episodes have started to subside. I totally relate:)! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts