Reunited

Adam & I rolled into Biloxi early this afternoon after spending 12 days away. We had a wonderful time during what my mother called our "Triangle Tour" from Biloxi, MS->Columbus, GA->Suwanee, GA->Panama City, FL->Biloxi. A couple of hours later, Ben arrived. His schedule turned out to be a 9-day-on, 3-day-off rotation, and his first day off fell today. Of course, "day off" meant completing the night shift around 11:30 a.m. today, after which he got in the car and drove 3 hours home. I was less than thrilled with that decision, but Ben wanted to see his family so what could I do? He & Adam had a rapturous reunion and he was in bed by 6 p.m. after about 24 hours of being awake.

Pictures & stories to come, but for now I'm going to go do something I've dreamed about for the past 12 days...crawl into bed with my husband.

Sweet dreams!

Comments

Popular Posts