Auntie Ang and Uncle Ben, Round Two!!

We are so excited to announce that we are going to be an aunt and uncle once again! Ben's twin sister Lauren is pregnant and is due in May! I think Ben is hoping for a nephew he can begin training him to be Georgia's next quarterback. We are definitely going to have to set aside some money to invest in his or her Georgia wardrobe since Ken went to Auburn! We want the red and black to outweigh the blue and orange! Whether boy or girl, we are praying for a happy and healthy mommy and baby! Here's the most recent picture of our new little darling....

Let the spoiling begin!!

Comments

  1. Tell Lauren Congrats!!! I am so happy for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How exciting! I want my niece/nephew to make his/her arrival....I'm getting ansty! :) I miss you SOOOOOOO much! hugs to my fab friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts