30 Weeks

30 weeks?! What?! Ready...set...panic!

10 weeks to go. 70 days. 9 weeks left of school. 7 weeks left until I'm full term. How do you like that math? What was I thinking?! I blame Ben, he should have made me wait another month before trying for a baby. I couldn't be held responsible for my actions, I had baby fever for goodness sakes! Everyone knows you're not thinking logically when you have baby fever!

I have to go study for a History midterm now. And remember to breathe. Yeah, that too. Breathe.

Comments

  1. Having a holiday baby is very stressful, I remember too well. In fact, I never wanted to have a kid in December for that reason, but guess what? She is my Christmas present every year! You will have such wonderful memories of this holiday season preparing and trying to get everything done before he arrives. And, you will get it done. And every year after, you will be reminded of this time. Slow down and enjoy the last ten weeks. Your life is about to change forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm freaking too- lol! You know what though...we are going to make it through and look back and laugh at how stressed out we were. Ryan leaves for a rotation in Spokane for a month. I seriously hope I don't go into labor because I have NO one here. That would be interesting, wouldn't it!? Its all going to come together. This is the year we have our hubby's do the Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating and we sit back and relax. Guess what-- I am resorting to trying for a VBAC vs C....stressful! Hang in there sweetie! Your wonder woman! :) We are almost done and then we need to get together and have a glass of wine BECAUSE WE CAN! love you-

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! Look how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice that we have the internet so that we can share our thoughts. Further, these also makes money with some affiliate program

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts