My First Baby Shower

This is a much belated post on my first baby shower, which was held in late August. Three of my college girlfriends gave Adam his very first party. It was held at my friend Elizabeth's house in Marietta, GA, and our friends Holly and Wands flew in from New Orleans for the weekend for the occasion. Seriously. Do I have fabulous friends or what?

Photobucket
Me and the hostesses, Elizabeth, Wands, and Holly. Hard to believe that exactly 11 years ago to the month we were moving into the 3rd floor of Brumby Hall at UGA...the rest is history!



Photobucket
The Presents



Photobucket
Balloon picked out especially for HRH Adam Benjamin by Aunties Wands & Holly



Photobucket
The Spread
Not pictured: meatballs and the rotel dip that was made especially at my request.



Photobucket
The Cake



Photobucket
Cute Outfits



Photobucket
Me with my Mama, the very excited Grandmother (Didi? D-Mo? Grammie?)



Photobucket
My brother's super cute girlfriend Jackie with my Grandmother. This will be her 9th great-grandbaby!



Photobucket
Stepmom Cindy with sister Taylor



Photobucket
Rocket the 30 lb cat enjoying the festivities



Photobucket
My oldest friend in the world Libby. Auntie Libby has already had to arrange an emergency doctor's visit for me at 12 wks in Atlanta while Ben was in Biloxi & held my hand through the ultrasound (everything was fine, obviously) and has also begun spoiling Adam rotten. And he's not even here yet!



Photobucket
My my old work friends from HomeBanc Paula & Jackie. I hadn't seen these ladies in about 3 years and they still wanted to drive out for my baby shower!




Photobucket
Probably my favorite picture of the day, everyone staring at my belly!



As you can see I am a very blessed girl to have people who love me and love Adam! I was so overwhelmed by the beautiful shower and the people who came. Thanks to my hostesses and guests, it was a wonderful afternoon!





Comments

  1. Absolutely outstanding first Baby Shower it is. I am sure you enjoyed it to the fullest. I love planning the parties and creating DIY decor crafts. For my sister’s surprise baby shower that I am planning to host at one of the garden Los Angeles venues and will opt for chic floral stuff, colorpop styles for the entire décor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts