Baby Shower Weekend!

Our family is very blessed with LOTS of babies, and I mean LOTS of babies! I was able to go to Atlanta for two baby showers, one for my sister-in-law Mandy and one for my cousin Jennifer. It was so great to get to see the mommies-to-be, family, and other new babies that had arrived! I stayed at my Dad's in Atlanta and got some quality time with him, my step-mom Cindy, and little sister Taylor. I know Dad and Cindy loved having both me and Taylor there since we are undoubtedly the favorite children!


Sister Taylor and sister-in-law Mandy at her shower.
Sweet Baby Caroline, 3 weeks old!
The only 3 Robinson girls in the last 28 years! Me with Chris and Tiffany's daughters, Christina and Caroline. They are such beautiful girls!
Mandy with the two soon-to-be grandmothers!
Me and my beautiful little sister Taylor!

Mommy to be Jennifer at her shower!
My new cousin...Marc and Jessica's baby Malachi (Blog, Dewberry-Daze)!
Jessi holding her baby cousin, she's such a pretty little lady!
Malachi trying to give me a kiss! Actually, he was just making this face because Aunt Krista had taken his paci out of his mouth for the picture.
Mommies-to-be, cousins Heather (Blog, Arwood Adventures), Erin (Blog, Special Delivery), and Jennifer (Jennifer, you need a blog!).

Comments

Popular Posts