Justin Timothy Arwood , Welcome to the World!

My cousin Heather gave birth to her fourth child, Justin Timothy Arwood, on September 14th! He was born at 36 weeks and 1 day, and after a few problems and nine days in NICU, he was able to go home today! He has two older brothers and one older sister and he looks just like they did when they were born. I borrowed these pictures from Heather's blog to share, I hope she doesn't mind! For more pictures and updates on Baby Justin and the rest of the Arwood clan, click on Arwood Adventures on the right of my page.

I had to post this one, this is Heather updating her blog a little over an hour before giving birth! Now that's blogger commitment!!
Hello world, I'm here!
In the NICU, sweet boy.
At home at last, all six of the Arwoods finally together!

We have been praying hard this past week and are so thrilled the Arwoods are all at home, happy and healthy! Congratulations Heather and Nate on another beautiful addition!

Comments

  1. Hey Ang, Thanks for the post on Justin! I have enjoyed catching up on all your blogs! Your house is so pretty. I remember the days when my house used to be that clean and neat. As another first born I was also an obsessive cleaner! Now with 4 kids I have a husband/wife cleaning team that cleans for me, I love those people. Hope to see ya'll soon! I really miss our whole family getting together and hanging out. We've had some good times, haven't we! Ok, I'm still hormonal and feeling all emotional now, sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Ang you have been working really hard on your blog. It looks great! I love your decor as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts