Dime Decorating Diva

I've been trying to get better at putting together a home on a very limited budget. My decorating talent normally consists of picking out which page in the Pottery Barn catalog I want my house to look like. It is so important to me that Ben and I have a warm and inviting place to come to together at the end of the day, and that takes talent on our funds! My home isn't exactly ready to feature on the pages of Southern Living, but here are a few of my favorite spaces so far. . .


Living Room


Kitchen



Bedroom


Reese Witherspoon, a Tennessee Belle, was asked in an interview one time if there was a difference between Southern women and Northern women. She responded, "I think Southern women like to have a lot of things monogrammed". I found that hilarious because I like to put monograms where ever I can, as you can see by the bedding! Can't fight the roots!

Comments

  1. You are too cute! Your house looks adorable and full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! You have done such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts