I'm Thankful For...

This is who I spent Thanksgiving with....

Seriously!
We spent Thanksgiving with my very extended family. My mom's cousin Julie organized to get all of us together at the clubhouse in her neighborhood. Thanks Cousin Julie! So, I spent my time with over 50 of my aunts, uncles, grandparents, parents, siblings, and cousins (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, maybe even 5th?). It was so great to see everyone, and meet the two new babies, Jacob and Justin!

Me with my cousin Krista's daughter Laura

Cousin Marc and his son Malachi doing their tricks

Cousin Heather with her fourth baby, Justin!
I thought this was a very beautiful picture of her, don't you think?

Cousin Julie with her new grandson Jacob

My mom admiring her newest great-nephew Justin

New big brother Jase...Cousin Heather's son
Me and Cousin Heather's daughter Jessi
Malachi...he's definitely got this picture taking think down pat
Brother David and girlfriend Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts