New Year's for Two

After trotting all over the state of Georgia during the Christmas holidays, Ben and I decided to have a quiet New Years Eve together in the happening metropolis of New Tazewell, TN (haha). I put together a little appetizer platter, made some lasagna, and opened a bottle of red wine we got from Ken and Lauren for Christmas. I also made some cookies just so I could use the new Georgia Christmas plate my friend Elizabeth gave me for Christmas. I figured it was my last chance until next year! The new year is always a time for reflection of things past and anticipation of things to come. Ben and I found ourselves wondering where we will be on New Year's Eve of 2009. New home, new state, new city, and new friends (hopefully). We will say good-bye to this little town and hello to new experiences and memories. It's a little scary, but at least one thing stays the same, no matter where we go we'll have each other! Happy New Year!





Comments

Popular Posts