LMU Tree Lighting and Knoxville Symphony Orchestra

Last week Heather and her son Ben, Sheila, and Savannah met me at the LMU campus to attend the LMU tree lighting, which was preceded by a hand bell concert, carols, a reading of Twas the Night Before Christmas, and prayers. Afterwards, Ben went to see Santa in Duke Hall and then he and mommy headed to a local church for their walk through Bethlehem. Sheila, Savannah and I remained for the FREE Christmas concert by the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra. It was wonderful! It really got me in the Christmas spirit. The next night I also hung with Savannah and Sheila when Sheila hosted the Military Medicine Christmas dinner in her beautiful home (Savannah is a Navy wife and Sheila is another Air Force wife). I actually went solo since Ben was sick, but I joked that it was rather appropriate since military wives are used to being alone anyway! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the military medicine meeting, but here are some pics from the tree lighting. Thanks to Heather for taking them since I had forgotten my camera!




Comments

Popular Posts