29

I turn 29 for the 1st time today. I will celebrate by going to class. My spring semester begins today. Isn't 29 too old to be going to class?? As my gift to you, please enjoy this picture of me and my brothers from about 23 years ago. And don't be hatin' on the blue bow headband....I loved that thing! It served me well in many princess dress-up scenarios.

Photobucket

Maybe I'll dress up like a princess tonight for my birthday dinner with to the husband. You are never to old to be a princess!

Comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love the picture! I think every lady deserves the right to be a princess -- and you should definitely be treated like a Queen...today and everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you looking like that and those brothers also! David resembled my Stephen so much. Well, hope you have a really good day today, Angela! Happy Birthday and God bless you in this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your night out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Angela! You are never to old to be a princess or to invest in yourself with continued education. We are so proud of you! Happy 29, for the 1st time!!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Ang. I love the headband. I had one in pink satin and I remember wearing it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts