Blah

Already I'm settling into my after holiday BLAHS. Mainly because I'm dreading the next three months. The time from January to March has to be the most boring, drab, cold, ugly, horrible time of the year. Just thinking about it makes me want to crawl under my covers and sleep until spring. I think I need to change my attitude in order to survive what's coming. So, blog readers, help me, what can we do to make the last half of winter a Lovely time?

First I think I might go buy some pots of tulips for my coffee table. I need some color.

Comments

  1. What about a wonderful Girls Only Weekend get-a-way?!!! We'll lounge around in our pjs, talk, eat, gossip, sing at the top of lungs, watch movies, soak in the jacuzzi, etc... The anticipation of that should help get through January! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts