Baby in a Box

No pictures of Adam on the blog in 3 months?! That's a problem that needs to be fixed. Immediately. So here he is, in a box!


I will use any tool in my arsenal to contain him for even a few seconds. He is a crawling terror that can destroy my house in mere moments. He pulls up on anything & everything and clears off the coffee table & end tables. I can't find the remote control half the time. He can climb up four whole stairs and hold onto the couch and side step its entire length. He's bumped his head on our coffee table more times than I can count. I don't even get up anymore when he does it. I think this box moment happened at a desperate time one afternoon when I just needed him to STAY STILL. Plus, I mean, come on, really cute, right?


In other news, a husband on call on a Sunday + a baby napping equals massive amounts of time spent on Pinterest. It was ugly. I think I need an intervention.

Have a great week!


Comments

  1. I so wish we were closer. Trying to contain Bennett is comical. We have basically restructured our whole house to be baby-friendly. I bet these two would have the best time together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts