Pregnancy Foods

The can't get enough of food list:
1. Lemonade
2. Peaches/Nectarines
3. SKITTLES! (which I never liked before)
4. Lemonade
5. Cantaloupe
6. Avocado
7. Lemonade
8. Shrimp
9. Jelly Bellies
10. Colby Jack Cheese
11. Lemonade
12. Steak


The please don't get this food anywhere near me list:
1. Hamburgers (good in the beginning, but threw them up one to many times)
2. Loaf bread-blach!
3. Any type of cracker, gross gross gross
4. Mexican food (the food I could formerly eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so sad)
5. Anything spicy
6. Dill Pickles
7. My husband after he's eaten dill pickles. Or garlic. Or anything with strong flavors.

Just typing that list is about to send me to the bathroom. Especially the hamburgers. Ohhh.

Comments

  1. So funny! I usually hate hamburgers and now can't get enough red meat!! Mexican food is delightful - but don't get near me with a Wheat Thin...bleh!! We're having opposite cravings. I can't get enough salt but don't want the sweet. I'm thinking this means you'll be seeing pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh. I love that you are craving skittles. I was sad when I started hating Chinese when I could eat it all the time too, unfortunately my taste buds haven't gone back to it just quite yet. You'll be glad you wrote these out because I bet in another couple of months that list will change again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemonade,Lemon pops, frozen lemonade ice cubes,yummmmmm!
    I'm glad you are documenting all this- you'll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts