18 Weeks

Comparing this to my 15 week picture, I definitely think my tummy growth has slowed down a bit. I may have rounded out just a bit more, but my size hasn't increased dramatically. Whew. Hopefully it was just an early growth spurt, and not the world's biggest baby (or babies). I do have other maternity clothes by the way, I just try to keep the outfit the same for these pictures for consistency since I look different in different clothes.

Photobucket

Meanwhile, I'm definitely feeling Baby Goins moving around and have for about a week now. The movement can best be described as popcorn popping. Or tap dancing upside down on the top of my uterus. However you describe it, it's wonderful. Since no one else can feel them, those are just personal, intimate moments between baby and me. Our own private club, and no one else is invited. Not quite yet anyway.

Comments

  1. Awww, I miss that feeling. Isn't it wonderful. I love how you said it's your own private club, and just wait for when Ben can feel it he'll love it. You're looking cute mama!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts